Terms and conditions
- Returns & Replacements
- 1. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from www.jlbfabric.co.uk you may return the goods and obtain a refund or exchange within 7 working days of placing the order.
2. If you return an item due to buying the wrong item or just changed your mind, return shipping costs are at your expense, and our shipping costs will be deducted from the refund (even if the item had free P&P).
3. If you are returning a faulty item for a replacement, we will refund your return P&P up to the value of the original outgoing P&P (If you choose to send it via a higher value service you do so at your own expense).
4. Prior to returning your purchase, please contact us to let us know that you will be sending the item back and have the following details available when you telephone:
* your name, order number and postcode
* the reason for the return of the goods
* if you will prefer a refund or exchange
* if the item has been used
5. Please record the persons name who you correspond with and include this when you send your parcel back to us as failure to do so may result in a delay of any refund or exchange.
6. Any item being returned must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packaging. We will inspect all items on their return for usage, damage and resale ability. Refunds or exchanges will not be offered for used or damaged goods which are not in a suitable condition for resale.
7. Any returned goods are the responsibility of the customer until receipt at our return address and all costs of returns are at the customers' expense. We strongly recommend that goods are returned via Royal Mail's "Recorded Delivery" service to guarantee signed proof of return. The Royal Mail's "Special Delivery" service may be a preferred service for more valuable items.
8. Regretfully, we are unable to reimburse you for the costs of our outbound shipping, packing and insurance of your purchase. We may ask for a nominal fee as a contribution towards any additional postage for exchanged items, depending on which shipping method you require.
9. We endeavour to refund within one week of goods being received by us and promise that all refunds will be made within 30 calendar days from receipt at our return address. We will not be held responsible or liable for any interest payment incurred from refunds being made subsequent to your credit or debit cards payment due date.
10. We can not refund Wigs due to health and safety reasons.
11. Please return the goods to: JLB Fabric, 7 Rhodes Street, Saltaire, Shipley, Bradford, BD18 3JJ.
12. Goods which we receive that have been returned outside of our Returns Policy will be defined as 'Disputed Items'. We will not refund or exchange any 'Dispute Items.' We will provide a reason for our decision and will happily re-ship 'Disputed Items' to you at your own expense. Disputed Items will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us..
13. Virus protection
We make every effort to check and test this website during production. However, we would advise you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this website.